The Integrated Media Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling Clear Channel assets as marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This is a tough and demanding position where only the motivated succeed. One out of every three Account Executives hired will quit in their first year, but if you are motivated, have a strong desire to succeed coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit, and can adapt and overcome, then you are in for a successful and rewarding career with a global media leader.
We’re in the business of appealing to consumer tastes, which is a moving target. As consumer tastes change, so do we. Therefore, we are looking for individuals who can flex with change and identify future business opportunities, trends and ideas. If you have a tough time dealing with change, this role is not for you.
Clear Channel Media & Entertainment – Phoenix engages a large audience of 2.5 million people weekly with our personalities and local brands; then we connect this audience with advertisers through our on-air, online, onsite, and mobile platform solutions.
Clear Channel employees are our most important asset and we encourage their success. We invest in our sales team by providing industry-leading sales training and unique creative tools. Account Executives benefit from a lucrative commission structure and a full insurance benefit package; including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Life and 401K.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new leads by cold calling and securing face to face appointments with key decision makers
- Engage decision makers in a consultative selling situation to uncover marketing challenges and identify opportunities for developing solutions utilizing CCM+E assets
- Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up
- Develop an account list by establishing new business relationships and selling long term campaigns and contracts
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies
- Generate revenue and meet sales targets
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities
- Develop presentations for business owners, corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions
- 2+ years prior experience in successful sales role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to achieve outstanding results
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations
- Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals
Note to candidates applying: You must apply on-line at https://careerchannel.silkroad.com. Please type Phoenix in the keyword search area to find this job posting. If you do not have access to the internet, please visit your local library.